par maj : 23 janvier 2015 )
- 8 octobre 2013 - (
Maurine Montagnat Rentier
- Born on June 1975
- Married, 2 children
- French Nationality
- Experimental study of deformation and recrystallization processes in ice.
- Texture and microstructures measurements in snow and ice. Application to ice flow modeling.
- Modeling of viscoplastic deformation of ice with full-field and finite element approaches.
- Study of the mechanical behavior of ice waterfalls.
|| Post-doctoral position, Mechanical behavior of dielectric thin films at low k for micro-electronics, LTPCM/INPG, France.|
|| Assistant professor at Université de Savoie (IUT Mesures Physiques), France|
|| Post-doctoral position, study of ice friction mechanisms, Dartmouth University, Hanover, NH, USA. |
|| Habilitation à diriger des recherches, Grenoble University. Title : "Déformation viscoplastique dans la glace ; du matériau modèle aux environnements naturels"|
|| Phd-thesis in Materials Science, University Joseph Fourier – Grenoble 1. |
|| Master thesis, Institut National Polytechnique / UJF – Grenoble 1.|
|| Engineering school, Institut National Polytechnique Grenoble.|
Research associated activities :
- Member of the National Comity for Scientific Research (CoNRS) since 2012.
- Member of the laboratory council
- Organizer of an international conference “Ice deformation, from the model material to ice in natural environment”, Grenoble, France, November 7-9, 2011, 80 participants from 14 countries. In the frame of the ESF program “MicroDIce”.
- Teaching : about 15h per year. Master and engineering students.
- Responsible for a research project on ice waterfalls, PETZL Foundation (2006-2013).
- Co-responsible of the team “Physics of ice deformation” in LGGE (2009-2012).
- Field work : regular in the Alps for waterfall ice studies, participation to the NEEM field season 2009 (Greenland).
- Sponsorship of 2 high-school classes per year for exchanges about glaciology, since 2004.
- Regular participation to public conferences, newspaper articles, radio and TV programs.
Sous la tutelle de :
Sous la tutelle de :